If you want to download anything from this site then please do it within a week or so after the links have been posted because later they get deleted because of copyright issues. So dont pass bad comments saying that the links are not working because it is almost imposible to put them up again and upload the things again. Thanks for your support.
From DDS1 team.

Hey guys,

Please follow us twitter & facebook. The links are situated on top left-hand side column. Click on the picture and they will take you there.

<<<<(click on the pics)

Thanks DDS1 team
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to inform you all that from now onwards I will Only update my blog on weekends because my study schedule is not allowing me to update it regularly. So please be patient. I will surely get your requests done. Thanks for your support.

Do you like our new Layout?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hi Guys

Sorry for not posting!! Ur requests will be answered sonn. I stopped updating it because of my studies. But i peomise that from 23rd Septermber this blog will be updated daily! But for now, i will post some of the new posts like Mileys new album, Wizards Movie, and much more! So please keep visiting!

Thanks For your Support! U guys Rock! Keep requesting and keep visiting!

DisneyFan

No comments:

Post a Comment